Here are some apps that the DBA found useful.
Use the NHS App to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass for places in England that have chosen to use this service and for travel abroad.
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery. See details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice and medical help near you.
- view your health record – securely access your GP health record to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP surgery has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations.
- register to be an organ donor – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is.
To find out about new features, go to nhs.uk/app.
This is a health management app for your blood test and diet values.
- Verify at a glance your test results and diet changes on a graph
Record the following test results:
- Red Blood Cells (RBC)
- White Blood Cells (WBC)
- Platelets (PLT)
- Hemoglobin (Hb)
- Hematocrit (Ht)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
- AST (GOT)
- ALT (GPT)
- Gamma GTP
- Total Protein (TP)
- Albumin (ALB)
- Total Cholesterol (TC)
- HDL Cholesterol (HDL-C)
- LDL Cholesterol (LDL-C)
- Triglyceride (TG)
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) *
- Blood Sugar (FPG) *
Never forget another medication!
CLEAN & SIMPLE: Visual and easy medical manager to handle drug reminders.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION: Keeps track of your measurements and syncs them to HealthKit app: blood glucose, blood pressure, weight, pulse, temperature.
MEDTONES: Various Medtones to make Medisafe playful and a great addition to your day: have Darth Vader, Dr Evil, Austin Powers, Elsa or your Nagging Mom remind you about your meds.
REMINDERS: Reminds you to take medication doses on time every time, even if your device is asleep. Medisafe has timezone support too! No need to worry while traveling, your reminders are always on time.