- Family Weekend 2019 Booking Now Open
- DBA UK now on Amazon Smile
- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2018 Family Weekend
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
News by category
Author Archives: DBA UK Admin
Hello DBA UK families and patients, Our chair Leisa Batkin has been hard at work making links with Rainbow Trust, which also has close ties to Dr Josu De La Fuente at St Mary’s in London. They can offer vouchers … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 15,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded following our successful application in 2015. Novartis UK homepage
St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans From Perth to Paddington! St Mary’s Hospital has become one of the first hospitals in Europe to reach a milestone of providing 1000 FerriScans (the Gold Standard MRI for measuring Liver Iron Concentration) for … Continue reading