- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Author Archives: Martin Winter
DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 booking is now OPEN! The weekend will include the charity AGM which will be on Sunday 22nd May. There’s lots to read on what happened at previous Family Weekends. You can use our new online booking … Continue reading
Hello DBA UK families and patients, Our chair Leisa Batkin has been hard at work making links with Rainbow Trust, which also has close ties to Dr Josu De La Fuente at St Mary’s in London. They can offer vouchers … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK patients, families and supporters, we hope you are all well, this is just a quick update to let you know that we have a perfect present for anyone who is planning ahead on their … Continue reading
Dear Friends and Families of DBA UK, After a hugely successful Great North Run 2015, the date for the 2016 GNR has been set as Sunday 11th September 2016, so pop it in your diaries and start training! Further to … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 15,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded following our successful application in 2015. Novartis UK homepage
St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans From Perth to Paddington! St Mary’s Hospital has become one of the first hospitals in Europe to reach a milestone of providing 1000 FerriScans (the Gold Standard MRI for measuring Liver Iron Concentration) for … Continue reading
Hello DBA UK Families, we have been contacted today by someone from the VUE Cinema in Cheshire Oaks, north of Chester, to offer out tickets to attend their red carpet opening of their new IMAX screen, to see the new … Continue reading
At the recent DBA UK family conference, we highlighted a number of fundraising initiatives and it’s almost time to kick off the first one!…….GIMME 5! To celebrate the 15th anniversary of DBA UK, we are asking all DBA facebook users … Continue reading