- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: Adult Meeting
The weekend is over and we had our 4th annual DBA UK Adult Patient Meeting in London over the weekend, held at the Premier Inn London Victoria. The meeting went very well, with a total of 13 adult patients present … Continue reading
DBA UK are pleased to announce we’ve had another great meeting of adult DBA patients over this past weekend and we are keen to hear your thoughts about future meetings! We opted for a London location again this time as … Continue reading
Hayley Smith (Adult Patient Liaison) has written us a piece about the latest DBA Adult Meeting – This weekend saw the second DBA Adult meeting take place at Burleigh Court, Loughborough. Despite the snow, everyone arrived mid morning, where we … Continue reading