- COVID-19 Guidance for Patients with Diamond Blackfan anaemia
- Global Bridges Amsterdam The DBA Symposium June 10th -12th
- DBA UK Family Weekend Summary 2019!
- Family Weekend 2019 Booking Now Open
- DBA UK now on Amazon Smile
- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2018 Family Weekend
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
News by category
Category Archives: Conference
Global Bridges Amsterdam June 2019 Martin Winter, DBA UK (with contributions from our Research ambassador, Dr. Noémi Roy) This meeting was excellently organised. It was very well attended, by clinicians, scientists and patient representatives from circa 25 countries, including China, France … Continue reading
A huge thank you to everyone who joined us at PGL Caythorpe for the 19th DBA UK Family Weekend for presentations from medical professionals, activities for the children and lots of conversations between families and patients affected by DBA. Below … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 15,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded following our successful application in 2015. Novartis UK homepage