- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
- Mapping our DBA UK Family
News by category
Category Archives: Conference
Hello to all our DBA UK Families and Friends, we hope that those of you who attended our Family Weekend event at PGL Caythorpe found it useful, informative and a place for new connections. For anyone who wasn’t able to … Continue reading
Dear families and friends of DBA UK, We are now in the final preparation stages for the 2016 Family Weekend starting on Friday 20th May. We still have a few rooms left, and we would love to fill them all, so … Continue reading
DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 booking is now OPEN! The weekend will include the charity AGM which will be on Sunday 22nd May. There’s lots to read on what happened at previous Family Weekends. You can use our new online booking … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 15,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded following our successful application in 2015. Novartis UK homepage
We had a great Family Weekend this year for the 15th anniversary of DBA UK, with around 140 attendees coming to join us for medical talks, children’s activities and most importantly, meeting others with Diamond Blackfan Anaemia. Most people … Continue reading
Hello all, With the Family Weekend fast approaching we are releasing a current version of the agenda to give you a better idea of what to expect – Please bear in mind that this is still subject to change, but … Continue reading
DBA UK has put together a short video about Diamond Blackfan Anaemia and what the charity does, featuring a number of DBA patients from around the UK. Please note that this video is a brief summary of DBA and the charity in general. … Continue reading