- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: Conference
Hi everyone, This is just a quick post to let you know that booking for the DBA UK 2014 Family Weekend is now closed as we are at full capacity for bedrooms. This is great news for the Family Weekend … Continue reading
DBA UK Family Weekend 2014 booking is now OPEN! The weekend will include the AGM which will be on Sunday 18th May. There’s lots to read on what happened at previous Family Weekends. Here is the invitation and booking form you will … Continue reading
In July this year, we were very proud and pleased to send two families on behalf of DBA UK, to Camp Sunshine in America for their DBA event which is held every other year. What follows is the second piece … Continue reading
In July this year, we were very proud and pleased to send two families on behalf of DBA UK, to Camp Sunshine in America for their DBA event which is held every other year. What follows is feedback from the … Continue reading
With this year’s Family Weekend fast approaching (17th-19th May) this is a final appeal for anyone who would like to join the DBA UK committee for 2013-14, to further the cause of DBA UK and support it’s members. The committee … Continue reading
DBA UK is pleased to offer it’s members the opportunity to travel to Camp Sunshine in the USA to take part in the bi-annual USA DBA Program, for 2 families, taking part from the 21st to the 26th July 2013. … Continue reading
We can confirm the date and location of the next DBA UK Adult Meetup, it will be held in the second to last weekend of March, over the Sat/Sun of 23rd/24th. For this meeting, we are inviting all adult patients … Continue reading