- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
- Mapping our DBA UK Family
News by category
Category Archives: Events
Hello to all our DBA UK Families and Friends, we hope that those of you who attended our Family Weekend event at PGL Caythorpe found it useful, informative and a place for new connections. For anyone who wasn’t able to … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK families, We just wanted to make you aware of an event that we as a community have been invited to, the Congenital Anaemia Network Family Day! It is being held on the 8th May … Continue reading
Dear Friends and Families of DBA UK, After a hugely successful Great North Run 2015, the date for the 2016 GNR has been set as Sunday 11th September 2016, so pop it in your diaries and start training! Further to … Continue reading
Hello DBA UK Families, we have been contacted today by someone from the VUE Cinema in Cheshire Oaks, north of Chester, to offer out tickets to attend their red carpet opening of their new IMAX screen, to see the new … Continue reading
At the recent DBA UK family conference, we highlighted a number of fundraising initiatives and it’s almost time to kick off the first one!…….GIMME 5! To celebrate the 15th anniversary of DBA UK, we are asking all DBA facebook users … Continue reading
Hello everyone, some more exciting fundraising news for you this evening, Sam Robinson from the DBA UK Committee has organised a Frozen Ball to raise funds for DBA UK. How would your little prince or Princess like to meet … Continue reading
UPDATE – Just a quick update to let you know that we have now filled all our DBA UK spaces in the Great North Run 2015! This is fantastic news to know we have such keen runners amongst us, June Kynoch … Continue reading
A big thank you to Martin Winter who attended the EuroDBA Symposium in Frieberg, Germany recently (Update posts from the day can be seen here – Part 1 & Part 2). This was a huge success in getting together clinicians, … Continue reading