- Global Bridges Amsterdam The DBA Symposium June 10th -12th
- DBA UK Family Weekend Summary 2019!
- Family Weekend 2019 Booking Now Open
- DBA UK now on Amazon Smile
- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2018 Family Weekend
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
News by category
Category Archives: Events
Global Bridges Amsterdam June 2019 Martin Winter, DBA UK (with contributions from our Research ambassador, Dr. Noémi Roy) This meeting was excellently organised. It was very well attended, by clinicians, scientists and patient representatives from circa 25 countries, including China, France … Continue reading
A huge thank you to everyone who joined us at PGL Caythorpe for the 19th DBA UK Family Weekend for presentations from medical professionals, activities for the children and lots of conversations between families and patients affected by DBA. Below … Continue reading
The 2nd “EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges” meeting in Freiburg, Germany commenced on 5th October 2017. Over 115 clinicians, researchers or family support group representatives were in attendance, spanning 27 countries, including China. The meeting represented an opportunity to share … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK families, We just wanted to make you aware of an event that we as a community have been invited to, the Congenital Anaemia Network Family Day! It is being held on the 8th May … Continue reading