- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: Events
We are very excited to tell you about a great fundraising event to further the cause of DBA. The Rose family, who have a daughter with DBA, are holding a black tie charity ball in March 2015 to raise funds … Continue reading
[View the story “EuroDBA Symposium – Building Global Bridges” on Storify]
We are very excited to tell you about a world first meeting happening in Freiberg, Germany over September 19th and 20th, hosted by the EuroDBA Consortium. This is a global gathering of clinicians, researchers and patient advocates from 25 different countries, … Continue reading
This is a great update on the fundraising front to let you know about some incredibly brave people (including our own Chair, Leisa Batkin!) who are undertaking the Total Warrior event in June on behalf of DBA UK. The event … Continue reading
This is a quick update to let you know we only have a couple of places left for the Great North Run 2014, so you need to act now if you want to take part! This year’s GNR takes place … Continue reading
Hi everyone, this is just a quick update to let you know about an event taking place in London for Rare Disease Day which is on the 28th February. This is part of a global event to raise awareness of rare … Continue reading
DBA UK are pleased to announce we’ve had another great meeting of adult DBA patients over this past weekend and we are keen to hear your thoughts about future meetings! We opted for a London location again this time as … Continue reading