- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
- Mapping our DBA UK Family
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2015!
- Agenda for the Family Weekend 2015
News by category
Category Archives: Fundraising
Hello to all our DBA UK Families and Friends, we hope that those of you who attended our Family Weekend event at PGL Caythorpe found it useful, informative and a place for new connections. For anyone who wasn’t able to … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK Patients, Families and Friends, we wanted to update you regarding some exciting research we have agreed to fund. Firstly though, a note from our Chair, Leisa Batkin – “For every cake baked… race ran…. river … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK patients, families and supporters, we hope you are all well, this is just a quick update to let you know that we have a perfect present for anyone who is planning ahead on their … Continue reading
Dear Friends and Families of DBA UK, After a hugely successful Great North Run 2015, the date for the 2016 GNR has been set as Sunday 11th September 2016, so pop it in your diaries and start training! Further to … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 15,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded following our successful application in 2015. Novartis UK homepage
At the recent DBA UK family conference, we highlighted a number of fundraising initiatives and it’s almost time to kick off the first one!…….GIMME 5! To celebrate the 15th anniversary of DBA UK, we are asking all DBA facebook users … Continue reading
We have a request from one of our new committee members, Stacey Skepper, herself an adult DBA patient – “Hi all , I have a favour to ask. I am going to be putting together the DBA UK calendar this … Continue reading
Hi everyone, this is an update post on our shop situation, we had previously opened an on-line store with Zazzle, however feedback made it clear that the shipping costs were too high to pursue the relationship with Zazzle. As such … Continue reading
DBA UK has put together a short video about Diamond Blackfan Anaemia and what the charity does, featuring a number of DBA patients from around the UK. Please note that this video is a brief summary of DBA and the charity in general. … Continue reading