- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: Fundraising
DBA UK has put together a short video about Diamond Blackfan Anaemia and what the charity does, featuring a number of DBA patients from around the UK. Please note that this video is a brief summary of DBA and the charity in general. … Continue reading
Hello everyone, some more exciting fundraising news for you this evening, Sam Robinson from the DBA UK Committee has organised a Frozen Ball to raise funds for DBA UK. How would your little prince or Princess like to meet … Continue reading
UPDATE – Just a quick update to let you know that we have now filled all our DBA UK spaces in the Great North Run 2015! This is fantastic news to know we have such keen runners amongst us, June Kynoch … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 10,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded by Jeans for Genes Day / Genetic Disorders UK, following our successful application/presentation in 2014. Jeans … Continue reading
Hi everyone, this is just a quick update to let you know that Wendy Ellwood, grandmother to one of our DBA Family has released a book detailing her fundraising journey! “After her granddaughter was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder, … Continue reading
Health and beauty website Xenca has agreed to donate 10% of any sales which come through DBA UK back to DBA UK. This applies to sales for the rest of 2014 and throughout 2015. You can take part in this … Continue reading
We are very excited to tell you about a great fundraising event to further the cause of DBA. The Rose family, who have a daughter with DBA, are holding a black tie charity ball in March 2015 to raise funds … Continue reading
We hope you were all watching the Great North Run on Sunday 7th September, we had 23 runners taking part on behalf of DBA UK! Did you spot our running vests in the crowd? Based on current figures, our runners have … Continue reading
Hi everyone, as you have likely seen online, many people worldwide are currently taking part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, luckily for DBA UK some very kind people have chosen to use their nomination to support DBA UK. We … Continue reading