- COVID-19 Guidance for Patients with Diamond Blackfan anaemia
- Global Bridges Amsterdam The DBA Symposium June 10th -12th
- DBA UK Family Weekend Summary 2019!
- Family Weekend 2019 Booking Now Open
- DBA UK now on Amazon Smile
- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2018 Family Weekend
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
News by category
Category Archives: In the news
Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
Interesting report on genome editing from our friends at Genetic Alliance UK. Patients overwhelmingly support the use of genome editing technologies in research, where that research is focused on treating medical conditions. Further details can be found here: https://www.geneticalliance.org.uk/news-events/news/report-launch-genome-editing-the-patient-perspective/
St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans From Perth to Paddington! St Mary’s Hospital has become one of the first hospitals in Europe to reach a milestone of providing 1000 FerriScans (the Gold Standard MRI for measuring Liver Iron Concentration) for … Continue reading