- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: In the news
Hi everyone, as you have likely seen online, many people worldwide are currently taking part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, luckily for DBA UK some very kind people have chosen to use their nomination to support DBA UK. We … Continue reading
We just wanted to let everyone know about a programme that was shown on ITV last night, “Kids With Cameras”. It featured one young boy called Samuel who has Diamond Blackfan Anaemia and tells his story from his perspective of … Continue reading
This is a quick update to let you know we only have a couple of places left for the Great North Run 2014, so you need to act now if you want to take part! This year’s GNR takes place … Continue reading
Hi everyone, this is just a quick update to let you know about an event taking place in London for Rare Disease Day which is on the 28th February. This is part of a global event to raise awareness of rare … Continue reading
A message from June Kynoch, our Great North Run co-ordinator – “This year’s Great North Run gave us 25 registered runners, unfortunately 2 had to drop out due to injuries. I do hope that you have recovered. And am sure … Continue reading
This is just a quick post to let you know that a member of our DBA UK family was featured on The One Show on BBC One on 5th Sept 2013, the Fletchers talk about their experience with DBA and … Continue reading
Exciting news on the fundraising front from Action Challenge, registration is now open for the Thames Path Challenge 2013, 100, 50 or 25 KM routes walking or running on 14th/15 Sept and we are registered so you can take part on … Continue reading
Nominations are now open for the WellChild 2013 awards! This annual event celebrates some of the UK’s most inspirational children and young people who every day live with the consequences of serious illness. These awards also recognise the dedication of the … Continue reading