- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2018 Family Weekend
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
News by category
DBA UK MapAre you a DBA UK Patient or Family? Join our DBA UK Google Map to find others with DBA near you!
For details on how to join, Click Here
Fundraising TotalWe are delighted to announce that our fundraising for 2017 (Jan to end December) amounted to GBP 86,415. Thanks to all our fantastic fundraiser!
This will help to fund future Family Weekends, Adult Patient Meetings, key research projects and better worldwide medical collaboration to further our understanding of DBA. Thanks for your continued support!
Connect with us for the latest DBA UK news –