- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
- Mapping our DBA UK Family
News by category
Category Archives: Membership
In July this year, we were very proud and pleased to send two families on behalf of DBA UK, to Camp Sunshine in America for their DBA event which is held every other year. What follows is the second piece … Continue reading
In July this year, we were very proud and pleased to send two families on behalf of DBA UK, to Camp Sunshine in America for their DBA event which is held every other year. What follows is feedback from the … Continue reading
Hi everyone, a quick note from the DBA UK committee to let you know about another discount we have secured for our DBA family. This is for a website called Funky Pumpers, who produce comfortable and colourful pump bags and … Continue reading
Hi everyone, just a quick post to let you know that DBA UK are very pleased to have secured a discount with a medical bracelet company called The ID Band Company. They provide a wide variety of medic alert bracelets, … Continue reading
This is just a quick post to let you know that a member of our DBA UK family was featured on The One Show on BBC One on 5th Sept 2013, the Fletchers talk about their experience with DBA and … Continue reading
Exciting news on the fundraising front from Action Challenge, registration is now open for the Thames Path Challenge 2013, 100, 50 or 25 KM routes walking or running on 14th/15 Sept and we are registered so you can take part on … Continue reading
With this year’s Family Weekend fast approaching (17th-19th May) this is a final appeal for anyone who would like to join the DBA UK committee for 2013-14, to further the cause of DBA UK and support it’s members. The committee … Continue reading
Hayley Smith (Adult Patient Liaison) has written us a piece about the latest DBA Adult Meeting – This weekend saw the second DBA Adult meeting take place at Burleigh Court, Loughborough. Despite the snow, everyone arrived mid morning, where we … Continue reading