- Family Weekend 2019 Booking Now Open
- DBA UK now on Amazon Smile
- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2018 Family Weekend
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
News by category
Category Archives: Research and Medical
The 2nd “EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges” meeting in Freiburg, Germany commenced on 5th October 2017. Over 115 clinicians, researchers or family support group representatives were in attendance, spanning 27 countries, including China. The meeting represented an opportunity to share … Continue reading
A ground-breaking group of rare disease stakeholders have come together to form a Priority Setting Partnership (PSP) to find out what matters to patients, carers and clinicians in the field of rare inherited anaemias. The group is calling on all stakeholders in the … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK Patients, Families and Friends, we wanted to update you regarding some exciting research we have agreed to fund. Firstly though, a note from our Chair, Leisa Batkin – “For every cake baked… race ran…. river … Continue reading
St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans From Perth to Paddington! St Mary’s Hospital has become one of the first hospitals in Europe to reach a milestone of providing 1000 FerriScans (the Gold Standard MRI for measuring Liver Iron Concentration) for … Continue reading