- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: The Charity
The 2nd “EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges” meeting in Freiburg, Germany commenced on 5th October 2017. Over 115 clinicians, researchers or family support group representatives were in attendance, spanning 27 countries, including China. The meeting represented an opportunity to share … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK Families and Friends, we hope that those of you who attended our Family Weekend event at PGL Caythorpe found it useful, informative and a place for new connections. For anyone who wasn’t able to … Continue reading
Dear families and friends of DBA UK, We are now in the final preparation stages for the 2016 Family Weekend starting on Friday 20th May. We still have a few rooms left, and we would love to fill them all, so … Continue reading
Hello to all our DBA UK Patients, Families and Friends, we wanted to update you regarding some exciting research we have agreed to fund. Firstly though, a note from our Chair, Leisa Batkin – “For every cake baked… race ran…. river … Continue reading
Hello everyone, we would like to offer our DBA UK Families a way to get in touch with other families who live close by to them to better increase our support network. In order to do this in a way … Continue reading
We had a great Family Weekend this year for the 15th anniversary of DBA UK, with around 140 attendees coming to join us for medical talks, children’s activities and most importantly, meeting others with Diamond Blackfan Anaemia. Most people … Continue reading
Hello all, With the Family Weekend fast approaching we are releasing a current version of the agenda to give you a better idea of what to expect – Please bear in mind that this is still subject to change, but … Continue reading
DBA UK has processed a registration for the European Network for Rare and Congenital Anaemias (ENERCA). This will hopefully give us greater Europeans connections, expand the scope of DBA UK as well as future research and care programmes. You can … Continue reading