- EuroDBA: Building Global Bridges (2nd symposium, October 2017)
- Jeans for Genes Day/Genetic Disorders UK Grant for DBA UK
- Great North Run (The World’s Biggest Half Marathon) 2017
- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
News by category
Category Archives: The Charity
DBA UK has put together a short video about Diamond Blackfan Anaemia and what the charity does, featuring a number of DBA patients from around the UK. Please note that this video is a brief summary of DBA and the charity in general. … Continue reading
DBA UK is a charity run by volunteers, we are all patients, or family members of patients, we all work hard throughout the year to help run events like the Family Weekend in May and also Adult Patient Meetings to … Continue reading
DBA UK are delighted to announce details of a GBP 10,000 grant towards the DBA family weekend in 2016. The grant has been awarded by Jeans for Genes Day / Genetic Disorders UK, following our successful application/presentation in 2014. Jeans … Continue reading
DBA UK Family Weekend 2015 booking is now OPEN! The weekend will include the AGM which will be on Sunday 17th May. There’s lots to read on what happened at previous Family Weekends. You can use our new online booking form … Continue reading
A big thank you to Martin Winter who attended the EuroDBA Symposium in Frieberg, Germany recently (Update posts from the day can be seen here – Part 1 & Part 2). This was a huge success in getting together clinicians, … Continue reading
[View the story “EuroDBA Symposium – Building Global Bridges” on Storify]
We are very excited to tell you about a world first meeting happening in Freiberg, Germany over September 19th and 20th, hosted by the EuroDBA Consortium. This is a global gathering of clinicians, researchers and patient advocates from 25 different countries, … Continue reading
Hello everyone, this is a quick post to let you know the DBA UK now has a store on the website Zazzle! This website allows us to put our designs onto a wide variety of products and sell them with … Continue reading