- 2017 Family Weekend BOOKING NOW OPEN
- Genetic Alliance UK report on genome editing – “Genome editing technologies: the patient perspective”
- Answering questions about rare inherited anaemia!
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 Summary
- Congenital Anaemia Network – Family Day
- Final Preparations for Family Weekend 2016
- DBA UK Funding CRISPR Gene Research
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2016 – BOOKING OPEN
- Happy New Year!
- Support from Rainbow Trust
- DBA UK 2017 Calendar
- Great North Run 2016!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Grant for DBA UK!
- St Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 1000 FerriScans
- IMAX for DBA UK!
- Gimme 5 Campaign!
- DBA UK Calendar
- Mapping our DBA UK Family
- DBA UK Family Weekend 2015!
- Agenda for the Family Weekend 2015
News by category
Category Archives: Uncategorized
BOOKING IS NOW OPEN for our 17th Annual DBA Family Weekend Friday 19th May to Sunday 21st May 2017 There’s lots to read on what happened at previous Family Weekends. You can use our ONLINE BOOKING FORM here; http://diamondblackfan.org.uk/booking-form/ Or you can … Continue reading
Hello DBA UK families and patients, Our chair Leisa Batkin has been hard at work making links with Rainbow Trust, which also has close ties to Dr Josu De La Fuente at St Mary’s in London. They can offer vouchers … Continue reading
We had a great Family Weekend this year for the 15th anniversary of DBA UK, with around 140 attendees coming to join us for medical talks, children’s activities and most importantly, meeting others with Diamond Blackfan Anaemia. Most people … Continue reading
Hello everyone, this is just a quick post to let you know that Burleigh Court Hotel in Loughborough, Leicestershire is offering exclusive rates for members of DBA UK for 2015. Burleigh Court has selected DBA UK as one of their … Continue reading
[View the story “EuroDBA Symposium – Building Global Bridges – Day 2” on Storify]
Hi everyone, we’re pleased to announce that Dr Josu De La Fuente is in the final stages of releasing his Care Pathway for Diamond Blackfan Anaemia. He is happy for us to release it to you in it’s current form, … Continue reading
DBA UK are pleased to announce we’ve had another great meeting of adult DBA patients over this past weekend and we are keen to hear your thoughts about future meetings! We opted for a London location again this time as … Continue reading